This is a walk through on how to create and build your LinkedIn page, you’ll probably need to watch the video for the full experience. Here is a list of what is covered.
The Power of LinkedIn
- 630+ Million members
- 30+ Million companies
- 20+ Million jobs
- 35k+ Skills
- 90k+ Schools
Meet LinkedIn Pages
- Join conversations that matter to you and your brand
- The power of LinkedIn you can respond and post on the fly, wherever you are.
- You can also know or grow your audience based on what you want to achieve with the platform
- Share, repost relevant content that can benefit you or your followers
- LinkedIn gives your employees a chance to have a voice, outside of the company and build their own personal brand.
- This is where you can find your place in the world’s professional community
What kind of goals do other businesses have for their LinkedIn pages?
- Some businesses use this platform to generate leads, there are paid tools and free tools that you can use to generate leads.
- Some also want to share thought leadership content
- Customer spotlights are also shared on LinkedIn to share there wins and success.
- Brand awareness, this is where people can know how to connect a service or product to your name
- Both professional personal profiles and LinkedIn pages are free!
- Represent Individuals
- Have connections
- Don’t allow ads
- Offer these sections: Activity, Experience, Skills, Endorsements, Recommendations and Interest
- Represent organizations
- Have followers
- Provide opportunities
- Have followers
- Provide opportunities to create and run ads
- Require a Personal Profile
- Include these sections: Overview, About, Jobs and People
Optimize your Personal Profile
- Unique headline
- Work experience
- Work example
- Skill and endorsements
A Roadmap for LinkedIn Page Success
- Complete your LinkedIn Profile and Page
- Nurture and build your LinkedIn community by adding followers, posts and comments
- Review and realign
The Eight Essential
- Enter your company name
- Chose a URL
- Add your website link – if you have one
- Add your company details
- Upload your logo
- Add a tagline
- Confirm right to represent
- Click create page note: toggle sharing back on when you are finished
- Best practices
- Brand story guidance
- Tactics for maximizing your LinkedIn presence